"Curiosity given birth to creativity"

Hello readers, I want to ask one question before starting this blog post,
.
.
.
.
.
What would you observe after seeing this wonderful picture?



As a simple answer, it is a wonderful night scenery of night sky. Our night sky seems to be very peaceful and mind-soothing and enjoyable also. Night sky is a place where almost every astronomer, in this world, has seen it with a very ambitious eyes of exploring something new.

 In my own views....

The night sky is an astounding phenomenon that fascinates almost every individual. Stars have been around for thousands of years or before the origin of Earth , humankind is being gazed by their beauty. Despite the distance, we have such a strong connection and love for these great unknown entities.
As I have written my own point of view towards a joyful experience in moonlit night sky and I am going to recite my written poem, as this blog is only depending on my own personal experiences which over-powered me to write my own poem regarding my interest and curiosity towards astronomy.

So, here is my rhyme......



Once, in a moonlit,
I saw a white band of light.
I gazed and wondered bit.
Then i saw many twinkling lit,
which was totally quite.

Then a huge cloud covered whole night,
I sat quite and started waiting those sights.
I was wondering of that of that red odd thing,
which wasn't usual as other things.
I slept in my dreams for waiting those sights.

Then I jumped on Moon and then
leaped on Earth.
Oh! I forgot to visit, sis of the Earth.
Suddenly, I came on Earth and saw some light,
which was becoming as bright as tubelight.
Oh! I missed the whole in dreaming of those sights.

My dear, Good Morning, Open your eyes.

 - Written by Adityadhar Dwivedi

So, it was poem that is just created by me in very funny way. So if you are having any difficulties in understanding my written stanzas then no problems to worry about it. Because friends, I have added a full description of this poem below.


"Having difficulties to understand my poem, try this story view of poem"

Once upon a time in night sky, I saw full moon light. Again I saw some strange white path in night sky. So it was something very strange to me that I shocked and wondered about it. Again I saw some twinkling stars which were giving its past lights in the calm and cold night.
Oh sadly! A huge and dark cloud blocked the whole sight of those wondering phenomenons. So, I sat quite and started waiting for those sights. I started thinking about that red odd, non- twinkling star which I later recognized as Mars. Also it was fascinating me to explore more views.
Now, I was feeling sleepy and slept and got awake in my dreams. Isaw that I had jumped on the Moon by one footstep and also returned to Earth. Sadly I don't get oppurtunity to visit to Venus that is also called sister of the Earth. When I came down on Earth and I saw some light from one corner of sky. And that light is becoming more bright and bright gradually.
Suddenly, someone tried to shake me hard and I got awake.
That was nobody he is my brother who is saying to me, 
" My dear, Good Morning, Open your eyes."
That time I was wondering one thing that I am watching all dreams in such a real manner.
LOL!
Conclusion

I have written my post's title as "Curiosity given birth to Creativity" which means that if we're having any curiosity about anything, we automatically give birth to creativity as these 2 terms are correlated to eachother. I have told you my experience of watching the night by a rhyme. Actually it was written by me when I was in class/grade 6th. I have written my own experience through this humourous rhyme. So readers,I have written my own poem by heart. Please try to comment regarding my poem. Thank You! 
Please visit my site as possible as you can as you will never miss my posts related to the field of science and everything you need.

A very very thanks to you once again....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts